I’m so excited for you as you respond to the Gospel, the Good News, in repentance and trust in Jesus!
Because of your decision to follow Jesus, the Bible says that these things are now true of you:
- God has forgiven you of your sin because you put your faith in Jesus, who died for your sin (John 3:16)
- No matter what you’ve done or what people have done against you, if you’ve repented and turned to Jesus, you’ve been made new in Christ (2 Cor. 5:17)
- There is rejoicing in heaven because of you! (Luke 15:10)
- You can know for sure that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13)
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.1 John 5:13 (ESV)
- You are now an ambassador of Jesus. You can share the Good News of Jesus with the people in your life (2 Cor. 5:17).
My prayer for you is that God would give you a new sense of peace and joy in your heart. I pray that He will make His love so real to you! I pray that any weight of shame and condemnation will be broken off of you, and that you would be filled with God’s Spirit.
I have some helpful resources that I want to share with you as your start your relationship with God. You can use the form below and I’ll send you the links to download them – along with emails in the next 3 days to encourage you in your New Life in Christ. (If the form is not working for whatever reason, please use the Contact page to let me know and I’ll send them to you.)